Friday, April 23, 2010

One more to go~~

Hoo~~
finally done one of the coursework and now still left one more to go..
so so so tired..
mentally as well as physically , all already finished used it..
damn it!!
hopefully i don't get any bad feedback from the lecturer lar...if not i have to redo all..
please ar~~~
ang gong po pi!! T.T

two more week to go..
i have completed my second year already...
feel like i'm just starting my degrees course but now i'm going to complete it already..
wow...
time flies...
so fast i already studied at my current college almost 3 years..
from starting complaint the college until now i graduated from this college(don't know i able to graduate on time or not?xP)..
become the daughter of this college..
hopefully i'm not going to resit or retake any subject in my final year lar..
since i already 顺顺利利completed my two years degrees without any 肥佬...(touch wood)
so i will try my very best to complete my bachelor degree in nice merit d!^^



No comments:

Post a Comment